User avatar

deleted2

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Stranger She Once Knew

    :D thanks guys I'm currently working on the continuation !!

    May 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crazy!

    Haha :D to be very honest, I'm deciding whether to make her crazy or not in the continuation of the story, so it's not surprising that it's difficult to tell ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Heya :D It's always fun to meet people with the same views !! Animal Rights are important, more than most people tend to realize ! Thanks for the comment! XxxDo

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Stranger She Once Knew

    I'm glad you guys like it !! Thanks for the comments!! Oh, and Gryphon, I'll PM! you when it continues :D XxxDo

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Stranger She Once Knew

    Cameron Timmel heaved a deep breath, calming her nerves as she lifted her nervously clenched fist to knock. Her knuckles contacted the wooden door, and for a second she shut ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Monster

    Whoa. Intense ! Well written, just take care that the formatting isn't too cramped up, makes it hard to read. I like it though! I'm sorry your friend went through ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chap. 3 or Wrong or Right

    I love your story, and am looking foreward to the next bit!!! It's really good, well done, and KEEP WRITING! To Quote Cher: "Gay people are gay for a reason. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1 - The Threat

    Aw damn it! The QUOTE feature didn't work out and I have no clue how i messed it up ! Sorry XD XxxDo

    Apr 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suburbia

    LOL !! Cool story, you don't see many stories about drugs nd all like this around here! Basically JF has said everything regarding editing! JF's reviews are the best, seriously. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1 - The Threat

    [quote="krazykoreandevil"] URN slowly opened his eyes, and groaned as he slowly rose to his feet. He grimaced, and prepared himself for another attack. His tired, weak arms tried to form ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crazy!

    This was a production of extreme boredeom XD hope you enjoy it! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I stared out the window of the bus, slumping down

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Panic

    Thanks for the comments!! LOL :D there's a major gender confusion in my story. Cal's a girl. Haha! It's meant to be a shortform for Calleigh ! I'm gonna try ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Accidental Felony

    On nearly all my works I get the comments about apostrophies, but it's simply the way I write XD so I'm not really planning on changing it. I just prefer ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Accidental Felony

    Thanks for the advice !! I'm going to work on showing instead of telling =D Also I'll work on Eric's reactions, guess I was too preoccupied with how Alecia felt ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Panic

    Thank you JF !! I haven't actually had time to edit the stories you've reviewed for me yet, I've been way to busy with exam revision and I'm sick because ...

    Apr 16, 2008


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix