User avatar

deleted2

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    OMG ! in some of my stories i make the ppl too perfect, especially the guys, so then i can drool over them and wish they were real :roll: but ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Introduce Your Writing

    Topic of first story/novel: , Uhm... The Tribe of the Hawk XD I was 10 and it was about elves. very cool :D i read through it sometimes, its actually ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    My reason to start writing the novel I've been working on is kind of dark. hmm. I always loved writing, random things, not so much drama, until my mother got ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Writing ? uhm... when i learned to write XD mainly i just invented stories and spent night after night telling my stuffed toys the stories :D yays to childhood! isnt ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Untitled

    Heya :D hope my critique is useful ! XxxDo

    May 2, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Keep it Cool

    WHY DID YOU DROP IT ?? I critiqued it anyway, because it is a nice foundation for a story ! continue it, seriously :D

    May 2, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Writing Mood

    O M G really true! I hate it when you want to write but can't! it annoys me so much it makes my mood all :evil: lol my poor family ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Misty Morning Flowers

    Omg Beautiful flowerS :D the first pic is better, but still, they're both amazing! Doesnt nature rule? XD XxxDo

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sun in Dalewood, Mississippi

    OMG I love it! :D It's so peaceful and beautiful ! I love nature pictures :D The light shining through the clouds is so pretty ! Basically all i can ...

    May 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crazy!

    OMG !! lol i write too much you critique too much :wink: what a pair ! XD THANK YOU so much !! Xxxx

    May 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Letter

    LOL !! i know right ! XD all the stories on here except the Darkness Within were written after i joined XD before that moment i never actually wrote short ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Stranger She Once Knew

    OMG JF !! THanks !!! :D you really do spend too much time on me LOL Xxx Do

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I like this topic :D

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    LOL ! the specks are snowflakes !! it was snowing :D I agree, im glad the snow is gone too: bring on the summer !! :D XxxDo

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    LOL ! the specks are snowflakes !! it was snowing :D I agree, im glad the snow is gone too: bring on the summer !! :D XxxDo

    May 2, 2008


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns