User avatar

deleted2

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fallen

    The word I chose is: Alive Go check out the contest !! It's a really fun one :D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gradually slipping into consciousn

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken.

    Though a tad too short it is really touching, and displays the emotion in a clear way. Try to read through it a few times, and maybe say sentences out ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Firebomb

    HAHA !! take a photo of your garden :wink: I know, boredom is a dangerous thing, isnt it? Be careful with your spelling, make sure you take the time to ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Articles Re: An ode to sarcasm

    That was pretty funny :D Sarcasm rules ! The other repliers have basically covered all real critisism, so there's nothing for me to do except say that I like it ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Takes one to write one?

    I dont think you have to be disturbed to write from the point of view of a disturbed person, or to write disturbed events. If you would have to be ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    I'm sure everyone experiences pain sometime in their life so it should be possible to imagine. Although of course there is good chance you haven't gone through pain that matches ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Stories Based Off Of Songs

    As long as you don't go off and use half the song as dialogue I think it's fine :D If you simply use it as inspiration, or base it on ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your Influences

    My influences... Well :D -Alecia Moore (Pink)'s music -Evanescence -Kathy Reichs -Patricia Cornwell -Jodi Piccoult (WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE HER!!) -My friends :D love those weirdos :D -Life in ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writer's Temperament

    I'm a writer because ..... I love to write ? :D Ever since I was a kid I'd get into moods where all I wanted to do was sit alone ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Burned

    This short story is meant to be from the point of view of a young girl, around six years old, although the vocabulary isn't as juvenile. ---------------------------------------------------------------

    May 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Capital Punishment

    This is a nice prologue :D I like the way you describe the man, with the adam's apple, and how he didn't fight back. It's some good descriptive writing! The ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: One for sorrow

    I agree with the two repliers before me about the coldness of Megan. Have a flashback, for example, of her and her boyfriend before the life-changing diagnosis. She's human, and ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Darkness Within

    Hey :D Yea I decided it would be better off being here, in the normal forums long stories seem to put people off :? It is a lot to critique ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Darkness Within

    The MC of The Darkness Within is fifteen-year old Jess Parker, a troubled girl who runs away from home after life deals her some bad cards. She starts a search ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Original things that became Cliche

    Some things simply get clichéd the heck out of, like this_is_history said: why do things always have to be called unoriginal because of such a small thing, like a species ...

    May 2, 2008


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley