User avatar

deleted2

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Burnt Memories

    Hey guys. I've changed my short story, Burned, from first person to third because I felt it gave me more options in this particular piece of writing. I've changed it ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Assassin's Rampage

    Hey. Welcome again :D It is a good story, interesting concept, some parts are slightly confusing though. Why does he kill them, why take out the warriors and not just ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Assassin's Rampage

    Hey :D WELCOME TO YWS!! Also, welcome to the wonderful world of writing in general! If you need any help, PM me! Just wanted to let you know that I've ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Great ! Animal rights rule :D the website... I don't understand that it doesn't work! AAAAAAAARGH haha Maybe it only works when the words are not capitalized? My mistake :D ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Two for joy

    Heeeeeeeeeeey ! I promised I would take a look at it, so here it is! Hope it helps! I really enjoyed the story :D Keep writing! XxxDo

    May 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.

    I laughed, smiling at Wesley as he continued his imitation of our math teacher, crossing his eyes and yelling commands in a low voice. “You! Be quiet!” Aaron laughed with ...

    May 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Race

    Heeey :D I like this story, its good! Just make sure you space it properly, because when writing is this close together a lot of people are demotivated from reading ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fallen

    Haha ! Thanks :D That last comment was funy ! Made me crack up :P Thanks for the comments guys! XxxDo

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Uhmm... you name.... *psychic power fails me* Hmm... well... this is difficult! Sarah ? Maybe? I have no clue :wink: Hobbies: Judo, snowboarding Place : mountains ... Switzerland Attitude : ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite food?

    FOOD !! I can talk about that :D I like food :wink: My fav food ? Hmmmmm, pasta :D and basically everything that's vegetarian! XxxDo

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 for such deep philosphical talk :wink:

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 because that is one helluva weird/scary bug-ish thing? :wink: XxxDo

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boredom game :D

    Basically you say something that you like, e.g: I love dogs. Then the next person answers YES if they agree and NO if they dont, then adds something they like. ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not knowing where she's from :D

    May 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Burned

    Thanks for the comments !! I'm glad you guys like it :D I'm going to edit it to add some detail regarding the father's possible death and try to make ...

    May 3, 2008


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather