User avatar

deleted2

  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because it rained when the universe was created. Why do teachers hate chewing gum?

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Hmm. I'd give myself a few minutes to freak out, then try to see if the lid would open, haha. And I'm hoping it would because I have mild claustrophobia! ...

    May 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't Panic

    Heya This was really well-written, you've displayed the emotions and feelings perfectly without getting redundant. Great job. I think the other people pointed out the only nit-picks I saw as ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God Still Loves You (3)

    Heya Here I am again, commenting on your work :D 3rd review in two days haha :wink: Continue this story, its wonderful! You have a really mature writing voice shining ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God Still Loves You (2)

    Hey :D This was a fun read !! You have a thing for interestings ways of describing situations, people, objects, anything really. It seems really real, like you're making the ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God Still Loves You (1)

    Hey there :D I enjoyed that ! I'd love to read the next part of this story, its way nice. Hope my comments are useful to you. Oh, and its ...

    May 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Write With The Left

    Oh, and let me know if you edit it, I'd love to critique it again!! Are you serious about the left-handed thing? Whoa the world is more disturbed than I ...

    May 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Write With The Left

    Oh, and let me know if you edit it, I'd love to critique it again!! Are you serious about the left-handed thing? Whoa the world is more disturbed than I ...

    May 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Write With The Left

    Hey there Finally that review I promised !! I hope it helps :D I liked the story, it was interesting, well done ! XxxDo

    May 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: To Whisper Your Name

    Hey there :D Hope my critique helps ! I really enjoyed the prologue, so I must say: continue this you've got something good going! Who is the umbrella friend ?? ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's tool kit

    Hey :D Uhm... These are the things I think are neccesary. -A place for yourself where no one interupts your thinking process -Pen, paper, notebooks, etc -Laptop (better than desktop, ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Burnt Memories

    Thank you for your comment! I'm editing it right now. The new new version should be up soon ! :wink: XxxDo EDIT: Okay.. The new new version is up now ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Hey ! Thanks for your comment! And thanks a lot for the link! I like it! 8) Haha its cool, I'm watching it right now! XxxDo

    May 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Burnt Memories

    Hey !! Thanks for the comments! I'll get editing :D About the spelling... neighbours is the british way, neighbors the American. Seeing as I am neither (I'm Dutch) I've decided ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Hey Oneeyed, You have a point there, but unfortunately animals that die of natural causes are hard to find in the fur industry. Those who do will probably be discarded ...

    May 28, 2008


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley