User avatar

deleted2

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Love

    This is really well written !! It's amazing, and made me feel really really sad. You've really managed to wind strong emotions through the story. It's really sad though, its... ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Throw bananas at it What would you save if your house was on fire? (Assuming all humans are safe)

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    -very loyal to her three bestfriends This is what I meant, :D XxxDo

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Are you talking about a boy or a girl? you use "her" and "his"... XxxDo

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found it in google when I searched for young writers groups. I'd emailed the author Jodi Picoult (She's my favourite) and she told me there were many online groups ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Definetly. Only one, though, because it would put my younger sister and brother in a lot of life-threatening danger. I would rather die." - Jess "I can't be sure I'd ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This will eliminate all boredom from your life!!

    Good idea ! I'm going to edit my first post :D XxxDo

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    I think you're psychic! Seriously this is going to sound like its made up but that was the name I had in mind! I described the character to my story ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God Still Loves You (4)

    :D I'm gonna read it right now ! You were supposed to PM me when you put it up, remember ?? :wink: XxxDo

    Jun 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rainbows and Roses

    Heya JF :D I'm reviewing your story as we speak so expect a crit sometime soon! I'm also procrastinating so whenever my parents walk in I make a run for ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This will eliminate all boredom from your life!!

    I was being really bored, and then began to write down names I intend to use for characters later on in short stories. Unintentially the first letters of the names ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Jess and I ran away from home because of my abuse stepfather. I'm glad I finally escaped from his manipulative and violent grip on our household, ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I would go back to day my father and sister died, and tell them not to go to the park, to simply stay home and enjoy summer in the garden. ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Hmm. Melina? Melissa? A teenage girl with just enough attitude, who respects those who deserve it and is loyal and kind to those she calls her friends. Can be rather ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Today had to be the most mundane day of Lizzy’s life, she decided dully as she sauntered down the dusty, old, cracked street tiles with her black bag swinging annoyingly ...

    May 31, 2008


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese