User avatar

deleted2

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: See Emily Play

    Hello there, Thai ^^ *Refrains from biting you* =] Heh, okay. Review it is. She was my aristocratic, Aristocats watching princess with brown curly hair. To me, it looked as ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am fire

    Hey there, my Adna dearest ^_^ So, here's your general opinion review of the poem, seeing as I am rather failacular at it myself and am therefor incapable of giving ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Cashmoney

    Thanks for the review guys! Kalli: *sends PM* ^_^ Lizzie: *snugglehug* =] XxxDo

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Far away, and yet so close.

    Hey there ^^ I'm going to review part three of your story, soon, just so you know. Thanks for the review, m'dear. The MC is a she, indeed. In fact, ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Far away, and yet so close.

    Thanks for the review, dear ^^ I'll take care of the mistakes. This piece is the way I feel about my grandfather. It's completely real, I actually have that photograph ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Cashmoney

    Thank you for the review, dear ^^ it's very helpful! I'm not a native English speaker either, by the way ;) I learned to speak English when I was ten. ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Far away, and yet so close.

    You definitely helped ^^ I've made a few little changes as you suggested. Thanks! Xxx

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Far away, and yet so close.

    The picture catches my eye, and I stop in my tracks, turning to face the image that I hold so dear. The casual snapshot of my grandfather, taken in what ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Say You Mean It - 1.1

    Hey there, KJ. Loved by strangers and a hypnotizing sex symbol with her music. This sentence doesn’t flow so well. Restructure it, maybe? Something along the lines of “Loved by ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Onmitsu

    Hey there ^_^ Here for the review, as requested! Review for part I. Your opening sentence is great - it caught my attention immediatly. By all means, do not change ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curst by a Breath

    Hey Dono, Here’s the review ^^ I know you prefer overall comments, and I’ll give them, but I’ll still point out some little things =] dying wish damning my body ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Owl Eyes Part Two of Three

    ^_^ Hey again. I didn’t have Mama’s eye. I'm not sure what you mean with this. “WHAT?” Personally I think lower case italics would look a better. Caps tend to ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Owl Eyes (Part One of Three)

    Hey there, I'll be nitpicky, if you don't mind :wink: and working on the belief that “us honourables should stick together,” Capitalize the H. Crash bang, punch flying, limbs flailing, ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: random part of a story

    Hey ^^ I enjoyed reading this. It was a random fragment, yes, but it didn't matter so much. You developped everything good enough for this to stand on its own. ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The first chapter of my book sixty-two hundred

    Hey there ^^ Hope the review is useful : I watched blue-white fire corse along the spine of my home causing the outer sphere to collapse. [s]corse[/s] course. Then I ...

    Feb 19, 2009


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard