User avatar

deleted2

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 2- Unknown

    Heeeya Here I am again, commenting on part 2 ! I like the theme of your story :DD I enjoyed it, and think you leave it with excellent suspense! Well ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One- Unknown

    Hey there:D I said I'd review it, so here I am ! I like the topic of the story, I'm a huge fan of crime scene, investigative, police, etc stories! ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Thanks, Icarus :wink:

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Okay, here it goes. What other sources than media are there? I can’t exactly visit the places to see for myself so I am not quite sure what you use ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    I'm glad you say that you admire the fact that I fight for my opinions and the cause, but to be honest that comment is drowned by what you say ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Penny for Your Thoughts...

    I really liked this !! I'm not good at critiquing poetry so I really have no idea what else to say about it :wink: I like it !! XxxDo *gold ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Touch

    Something about the short words and sentences appeals to me. I like it, though I can't fully explain what it is that draws me in. I think the simplicity makes ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Ultimatum

    This is for the "side-characters." contest run by JFW1415. Ashley stopped in her tracks and held her breath mid-exhale. She was certain she’d seen something stir in the mist that ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Darkness Within

    Thank you JF !!! I'm gonna work on it right away :D I was bored, so you've basically saved me from sitting in my room all day being bored out ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning a whole bunch of peopel!

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning me ! XxxDo

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God Still Loves You (4)

    I LOVED it :D Yea I do realize I've said that about 500 times since I read part one, but thats because the stories are simply awesome :D Hope the ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having more stars than me ! And also for having a car in your avatar. Double ban! XxxDo

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    "The author must keep his mouth shut when his work starts to speak." - Friederich Nietzsche "If the doctor told me I had six minutes to live, I'd type a ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...

    My logic is the same as yours, Suzanne. But then I thought: Who puts a toothpick in their phone? Chose it anyway, though :D XxxDo

    Jun 2, 2008


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief