-
Re: Crocodile Teeth
Heya, As promised, here's the review :D I really liked the story, especially because of the description and the way in which weaver suddenly becomes a crocodile monster thing. The ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Emergence (Updated 6/29/07)
Hey Dono I enjoyed reading the story, it is a really interesting concept, having Hunter change like that. The descriptions of the friends are also good, and I can really ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Boone
Thank you for your comments !! I'm glad you liked the story :D And yea, he definetly deserved to get punched :wink: I'll tone the description down a notch when ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimatum
Thank you ! You've made some excellent points. *slaps forehead in a how-could-i-miss-that way* . I'll get editing :wink: XxxDo
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: God Still Loves You (5)
Oh my God Suzanne, yet another piece of incredible work! It's really nice, and I love it. Really, try to get it published someday, for it is definetly of good ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Boone
The joyful tune drifted through the car, and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, not feeling the happiness the song was meant to set off. Leaning my head against the ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: There is no guarantee...
Hey there :D I'll critique for a critique XD Haha The story I want critiqued is called The Ultimatum, in Adventure/Action. Forgot how to link :oops: Anyway, is there anything ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Prologue
Hey there Second piece of your work I review in one day XD I enjoyed reading it! It was well-written, and apart from some mistakes there wasn't too much I ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: The Escapist
Hey there, Welcome to YWS ! I enjoyed reading your work, it's pretty good! At some points it gets confusing, but I'm sure you can solve this by using more ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Untitled
Wow. This is a really strong piece! There's one thing that confused me though. In the beginning you say "best friend" and later on "sister." so it gets confusing. I ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Preface
Hey ! I enjoyed reading this, I really like it. It's clouded by mystery and questions, which makes it compelling to read. Post more of this story sometime, I'm curious ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Critiques all around!
Heya It would be cool if you could take a look at one of my stories. I don't know how to link... I forgot :oops: so I'll just say the ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: *marked for deletion*
Hey there :D I really enjoyed reading what I've read so far! It is really good, and an interesting concept! Alicia needs to be developed more, and she needs to ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Street Teens
Hey there! I enjoyed the concept you were working with, and think this is an excellent story to make into something longer! It has the potential to become a more ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Accidental Felony
Thank you ! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story :D It's always great to hear people say that! I've changed to using the proper dialogue marks in my later ...
Jun 16, 2008
