User avatar

deleted2

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Nice car :) XxxDo

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: On The Tower

    Hey Holly, I really liked this story!! Its so full of emotion, you really feel for the characters ! Great job, seriously. I hope my review is useful to you! ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Laptop

    Jun 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Eighth of an Inch

    Hey there GML As I said in chat, here's the review :D That story was amazing! It was just. .. wow! I hope the world never ends up like that, ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitter Sweet- Prologue and Chapter One

    Hey Holly, As promised in chat, here's the first review. I really enjoyed reading that, and am definetly going to go review the next chapters (once I've reviewed some work ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Boone

    Thank you a lot for your comments :D I'm going to edit it when I have the time, which will be after I mow my backyard.... stupid chores XD Anyway, ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    Oh, oops! Sorry bout that. :) XxxDo

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Darkness Within

    Sorry! Then I completely misinterpreted your comment! Don't leave the YWS! XxxDo

    Jun 23, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    So. Reviews. Any work in need of critiques, my dears? What I'll review: Adventure/Action Fiction Historical Fiction Romance Fiction Other Fiction Science Fiction Yes, basically all fiction except Fanf

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Darkness Within

    "I'll review yours if you review mine?" That's not what I'm doing here! I've reviewed eight (or more) pieces of work from various authors, in-depth, in the past two days ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Darkness Within

    Thank you for your comments!! I'm considering posting the next few chapters, but I think I might wait until anyone shows an interest in reviewing those too. Anyone? :wink: I'll, ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Costello Music Ch. 2.1 (temporary title)

    Hey Saint I loved that chapter! The first one is awesome, and this one exceeds it, so you're at the level of absolute awesomeness right now :wink: PM me when ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ouija Board

    Hey Teddy This story was as good as the Séance ! I really enjoyed reading them and hope you'll be writing more soon! It was well-written, with good description and ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Séance

    Hey there, Teddy :wink: I enjoyed the story, it was really cool! I really liked the topic, with the Ouija board and the mystery. It was awesome. I hope my ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Costello Music Ch. 1 (temporary title; rewritten)

    Hey there As promised, here's the review :D I greatly enjoyed reading it, and am glad I did ! I'll take a look at chapter 2 once I've posted this ...

    Jun 23, 2008


"I think; therefore, I am."
— René Descartes