-
Re: The Darkness Within
Thank you for the review !! I'm currently editing The Darkness Within, so your review is perfectly timed !! :D I understand that some things make no sense, such as ...
Jul 7, 2008 -
Re: Fantasizing
Hey Jen !! Another excellent piece of writing ! :D *is proud of you* I've done the review in attachment form as a habit, and because I'm too lazy to ...
Jul 6, 2008 -
Re: Beaten by Love
Be warned, I've never critiqued poetry before :D but especially for you, here it is !! :wink: Hope it helps, though I'm a disaster at writing poetry, so feel free ...
Jul 6, 2008 -
Re: An Ethical way of living
Thank you for your comment :D I appreciate the advice, I'll work on my essay to include more logos and less pathos. I love the way you put that :wink: ...
Jul 6, 2008 -
Re: An Ethical way of living
We are surrounded by animals that deserve to be respected, and yet there are countless people in the world who are unable to bring up this respect. It says a ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: The Possession
Hey Teddy I enjoyed reading this, it was just as fun to read as the other two parts. Tere are some things I'm being nitpicky about, which is character development, ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: For Matty [Edited 3/21/08]
Awesome! Hee hee This was really really good, Jen. It's heartbreaking, the way Matty doesn't dare reach out for the salt, and the way their mom is hurt by their ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Reality
Heya This was very well-written, and really, really heartbreaking. You've excellently displayed the emotions of the girl, and how she feels about her parents. You had me hooked throughout the ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimatum
Thanks a lot for the comments!!! You guys are awesome! :smt023 *Huggles* XxxDo
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one - part a
Hey there I actually enjoyed this part more than the first, there's something about the way it's written that leads me to assume you've put more time and effort into ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: A Quest for the Heir of the Phoenix ~ Prologue
Heya !! Welcome to the YWS, dear :) *Huggles* I enjoyed your story a lot, and am definetely going to go read the next part the second I'm done with ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Haha !! Poltergeist, the person in the photo is actually... me :) so no wonder you don't know who it is *lols* XxxDo hmm. I've already rated this avater. but ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Murder & Mayhem - Part One
Hey guys, here’s the completed version of part one for the Murder & Investigation contest. The * * * are jumps between times, or characters. I wish I could’ve polished ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Patriot
Hey GML :) I enjoyed reading that. I felt bad for the MC when the man turned out to be such a grumpy old guy! Anyhoo, here's the comments :D ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: An Eighth of an Inch
Cause your downloading doesn't work *shame on your computer :wink: * here's the rest of the comments: It's not a lot, I know, but that's because the story was good, ...
Jun 25, 2008
