User avatar

deleted2

  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    How many books I have? Uhm I'll be counting for a while. Fiction: 124 in my room, then shelves full of books in my attic (that's where I store them ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Faded Fear

    Hey, This story is well-written and contains a good buildup of tension. I think, though, that you could make it longer by adding more descriptions, or gestures, or other things ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Punishment For Thoughtlessness

    Welcome to the Young Writers Society ! I hope this place will be what you've been looking for in a writer's website :) PM me if there's anything you're not ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fatal Choices

    Thanks for commenting! I'll work on my spelling, etc, mistakes as soon as I get the time to edit this story :D XxxDo

    Aug 4, 2008
  • General Articles Re: An Ethical way of living

    Thank you for the comment, and for the compliment :D I appreciate the suggestion about the Old Testament, but I'm not religious, and can hardly be called Agnostic, even, so ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Murder & Mayhem - Part Two

    For the Murder & Investigation contest, here's the second part of the Murder & Mayhem series. Please read part one first. Hope you enjoy! Rip apart if you must :wink: ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for using an avatar of people that I don't know!

    Jul 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Murder & Mayhem - Part One

    Thank you for the comment!! Good advice, thank you I'll consider changing "babe" into something else, because it is in no way meant to sound fake! Thanks for pointing it ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having an avatar from the lion king! XxxDo

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Hey guys, I find it pretty awesome that so many people gave their opinions! I'm all for hearing what you guys have to say, whether it is positive or negative ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fatal Choices

    Thanks for the comment ! I'll work on the tense thing, the typos, and the pace of the story :D appreciate the advice !! XxxDo

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: -Entry deleted-

    Entry deleted, sorry! XxxDo

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bubbles

    Haha !! I loved this !! It's hilarious :D There's a contest going on right now, (forgive me, for I know not how to link :wink: ) that's called "The ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fatal Choices

    This piece is pretty ghastly, to be honest, so if you're squeamish, don't read it. It's sinister, and the antagonist is absolutely evil. This story seriously came from the darkest ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: When Innocence Dies

    Hey there, You're planning to use only one of the two prologues, right? I'd suggest using the first one, for it is much stronger than the second. Or you could ...

    Jul 8, 2008


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg