User avatar

deleted2

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nicotine and Spice - Part One/Three

    Here you go :) I really loved the story!!! Review in the attachment Xxx Do

    Aug 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Murder & Mayhem - Part One

    Thanks !! Haha :P XxxDo Ps. Want me to check yours out??? Then we can give eachother bad advice haha :wink:

    Aug 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Murder & Mayhem - Part One

    Thanks for the review!!! Nearly died when I read it, though :P Xxx

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.

    Thanks for the comments, all of you :D Xxx

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fallen

    :) Thanks for the comments :) Xxx

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Ultimatum

    Thanks for the comments everyone :) (especially JF :wink: cause when you say detailed, you really mean detailed!! Awesome :D) XxxDo

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    The IB is difficult, yea, I know that, but my sister just graduated out of it and got into a really good university thanks to the IB programme. If she ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    IB is for losers why?? Xxx

    Aug 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A picture

    Hey there, This is a nice, short, easy thing to review, but you should really post stuff longer than this! The italics are my comments: People say that when you ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Burnt Memories, chapter one

    Haha :P It says that a short story called Burnt Memories, which isn't this one, is the prologue to this Burnt Memories, chapter one. Doesn't say this one's a short ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews =D

    Yay !!! Reviews !!!! :D I'm working on a story called Murder & Mayhem. It's for a contest that ends on the 20th so I'm really low on time :shock: ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    Thanks :D Nope, I'm starting the two year IB (International Baccalaureate) programme now. I'm in an international school, so we're doing things differently I guess. XxxDo

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Burnt Memories, chapter one

    Haha :P So, October girl, you're suggesting I post it in halves? Xxx Do

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Burnt Memories, chapter one

    My short story Burnt Memories serves as a prologue to this chapter, though it isn't absolutely neccesary that you read it. It might just help make some things more understandable. ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    I got my IGCSE results, if that counts :) It's like the english GCSE, but then an international version. I got A* A* A* A A B B C XxxDo

    Aug 17, 2008


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings