User avatar

deleted2

  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    The novel I'm working on is one that's been stealing away all my free time for quite a while now.:P The Darkness Within is the story of Jess Parker, a ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Faded Fear

    Hey, I'll review your story soon, but just one side note: why don't you post the second chapter as a seperate topic?? It might attract more attention that way. Just ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Darkness Within

    Thank you so much, all of you, for the reviews!!! You guys are amazing. In case you might be interested, I'll be posting more of this story very soon !! ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: -Entry deleted-

    Thank you for the review! I should have the next part posted soon but I must admit that I keep forgetting to >.>

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Burnt Memories, chapter one

    Thanks for the commentS!! I'll be editing this piece, soon :) XxxDo

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 2

    Hey, you Here's another review!! YAYS! :P Anyway, you know the drill, the review is in the attachment. Hope it's useful!! XxxDo

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.

    Thanks for the comments!! Shadepelt: Thanks, I agree, I should work on defining the characters more. WannaBeAuthor: Thanks!! XxxDo

    Aug 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 1

    Amazing. Well done. More in the attachment :D XxxDo

    Aug 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Broken - Prologue

    Nice prologue, Sarah!! Great job. I'll be reading more, for sure. I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, and hope life will deal you some happier cards soon. The review ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Haunted.

    Rated R for language and references to rape. Haunted. The school bell rings, and at once the classroom is filled with movement. I stand up, lift my bag onto my ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If someone on YWS died...

    I wonder sometimes as well, because it's odd how even if you're gone, the things you leave behind on the internet remain, and there's people who will never know of ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Me :roll: This is the result of a late-night I-need-a-new-@%!*&?£-facebook-profile-picture moment, haha :D Edit: Hehe, it seems I just unintentionally ignored the "let's do pet pictures" thing. OMG a

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rooftop Conversations

    Hey there, Here's the review of yet another magnificent piece of writing :P Xxx

    Aug 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Out of Focus [Edited 8/29/08]

    Well done :D I loved that story!! Okay, I'm not gonna waste time writing here to get points XD I know you're waiting for the review. So, here you go ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Murder & Mayhem - Part One

    Thank you!!! Sorry about the length of the story, I have a very hard to suppress tendency to write in too much detail :wink: I'm editing it, big time, right ...

    Aug 22, 2008


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2