User avatar

deleted2

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Haunted, II

    Thanks for the review !! :) XxxDo

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    :roll: You're a bit crazy, you know that Jen? That's why we loves you :D Your fond personalities cracked me up, rescuing me from boredom for a few minutes. Thank ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    *gulp* Just made my NaNoWriMo account. Joining for the first time this year, though I'm not exactly positve that I'll make it through in one piece :? XxxDo

    Sep 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 4

    Hey Sarah, YAY the next part of Broken !!!! :D *Is thrilled* Again, I really enjoyed reading it. :D I like the way you write! :D *Excessive use of :D, ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? A: Jess Madison Parker. Don't think it has a meaning, really, I guess my parents just felt the need to ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.

    Thanks for the comments! And Fellow; don't worry, I'm not a zombie :wink: XxxDo

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    I've met a Dutch writer, called Jaques Vriens. He's pretty damn famous in The Netherlands :wink: . He came to our after-school Dutch lesson, for some reason, and we all ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium

    Hey!! This is awesome :P the coolest 'Want a critique?' I've ever seen, haha! Anyway, if you wouldn't mind then I've got a story for you to review!! :D Thanks ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Animal Rights Philosophy

    Animal Rights is a vast topic, with countless subtopics and even more points of view. Some say it's unnecessary, others live by it. Some claim there is no factual basis ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Haunted, II

    This is the second part of the Haunted series, part one can be found here : Do read part I first because otherwise this won't make much sense. Part 3 ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Chasing critiques?

    Heya, I know summer's basically over, but I'm hoping you're still willing to review stuff?? The story's called Haunted, but don't worry, it's not horror (I realized you don't like ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 3

    HEY, YOU :P I said I was gonna be back to review this part, so here I am !! *OMG* So, yea. I enjoy reading the whole series of Broken, ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you love about writing?

    The main reason that I love writing is the freedom and control it gives you, just like many people say. It's almost like an escape route, a trail into an ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Faded Fear

    Hey there, First off: Your story gets a bit confusing at moments. Does Carly choose to stay with the guy even though he threatens to hurt her, or does she ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Haunted.

    Thanks for the review, Sam!! I'm currently writing the second half of this short story, but seeing as whenever I post things longer than this one there are few people ...

    Sep 1, 2008


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight