-
Re: Saint's Critiquing Shop!
Thanks !! ^-^ XxxDo
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Burned
Thanks for the comments :) XxxDo
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Please, Daddy, Don't Shout.
Heya, This is for Esmé's contest, which can be found here: I don't normally write in a childlike style (or so I think :wink: ) but the contest asks for ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: My Skin
Wow. *is speechless and awed by the beauty of the poem* Love the poem, absolutely love it! Normally I'm not so much into poetry, but I think you may have ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: I've Had You Before
Hey Tiff, First of all: I loved the story ! It's strong, well-written, and captures the attention of the reader. Excellent. :) Secondly: The others have pointed out most of ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Chasing critiques?
I'm back to beg for another review :P *please please please please :D * Do tell me if I ask too much haha! It's called The Darkness Within: It's the ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Snow Photo 1
Thanks for the comments :) Awws :( it sucks not to have snow!! I'm quite happy right now because the snow-season is nearing, so I'll be able to put up ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Murder & Mayhem - Part Three
Heya, This is part 3 of the Murder & Mayhem series, so if you haven't read parts one and two this won't make any sense :? You can find part ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Life's a liquid? No! Life's a gas.
Nice story !! Sorry for this rather useless review, but I couldn't find any spelling mistakes, etc, so I'll just be praising your work :D It was funny, really surreal ...
Sep 16, 2008 -
Re: -Entry deleted-
Thanks for the comments :) I'm editing right now. XxxDo
Sep 15, 2008 -
Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...
Holy SHIT Snoink, that creeped the hell out of me! *glares suspiciously at all YWS members* Wow. Seriously. Scary thought how you never know who your online friends really are. ...
Sep 15, 2008 -
Re: NaNo Planning 2008
o.0 First year of NaNo. Should be fun! I've been planning like mad and have the entire storyline laid out in bullet points. Now, of course, I am incapable of ...
Sep 14, 2008 -
Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?
Times done NaNoWriMo : None!! First time this year :) n00b '08 NaNo Name : XxxDo Genre: I would pick the genre "Reality" if it existed. Plot Idea: Uhm. I've ...
Sep 14, 2008 -
Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.
Hey, thanks for the comment :) XxxDo
Sep 14, 2008 -
Re: Haunted.
Thanks for the review, Sapphire :D XxxDo
Sep 13, 2008
