User avatar

deleted2

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult (Absolutely amazing, I promise you you won't get bored reading this; it really draws the reader in.) Shantaram - Gregory David Roberts (Awesome :wink: ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    And this is... today? :roll: (Grade 11) Just took it, when I decided to do the then-and-now thing XD Sorry, hehe, I'm low on smiles today and can't pose for ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yay to picture threads! I'm stealing OverEasy's "then and now"-ish idea :P Here's me in grade 8 when I was very much into the whole cap+hoody type of thing :roll: ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    *Bumps thread again* People, give me work? XxxDo

    Sep 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed Meee..

    Heya, I've finished the review of your story, by the way, so go check it out :D Would you review this for me: Thanks ! XxxDo

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How the Dog Saw it

    Before reading the promt I could tell that the dog witnessed fights between a husband and wife, but didn't realize what you meant with the voice that was only there ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    Sunshine, your review is done! Go check it out :wink: Thunder, I'm off to review your work right this minute ! XxxDo Edit : Thunder, your review is done! :D

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Serendipity In Hell; 1

    Hey, you First off all: I really enjoyed reading this, and think you've got yourself quite some talent there :wink: There isn't all that much for me to really critique, ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 3-The Disease

    Hey there, In response to your blog entry: Here's the review ! :D Most of the review is in the attachment, but here's some initial observations: Overall it was an ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    :P The size of the picture is my fault, I don't know how to make it smaller :/ So.. I don't know if that's possible, hehe XD Sorry XxxDo

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    Hey, I'll find a sunny snow day this wnter, take a pic, and post it :D Good idea, hershey. Xxx Do

    Sep 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wise Reviewing

    Haha :P You seem pretty much in need of things to review, so I hope you don't mind if I post two links! Here's the first, called Please, Daddy, Don't ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    *Bumps thread* Come on guys!! FREE REVIEWS!! :D XxxDo

    Sep 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    Heya Pengu, Thanks :) Ps. I taste like review ? o.0 oh my....

    Sep 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bitter's Bittersweet Reviews!

    Thankyouuuuu!! :D XxxDo Ps. Seriously: TEAR THIS STORY TO SHREDS IF YOU MUST! haha :P it's for a contest, so be harsch, please?

    Sep 21, 2008


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington