User avatar

deleted2

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Cashmoney

    For me it's only 9 pages in Microsoft Word, and that's when I use a big font o_O it's only 5,000 or so words! Plus, you didn't set a word ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clues

    Here as per request ^^ Feel free to come back and leave me another piece to review, anytime. Only today was Thursday. Today was a Thursday would sound better. Clair ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    Done and done ^^ Now I'm off to review some works requested via PM's, but I think I'll be done soon. Anyone, want a review? *prods you* Xxx

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Say You Mean It - 1.2

    Here as requested, KJ dearest! I enjoyed reading that - you write very well - and I think you've done a great job with developping the characters. You focus on ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: S.P. 0.1

    Hey there, Here as requested =] No. The one opposite me was breathing slightly. I watched her chest go up and down, sighing in the relief that I wasn’t responsible ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • General Articles Re: An Ethical way of living

    Thanks for the comment! It's awesome that you've been a vegetarian since birth ^^ It's not too difficult to be a vegetarian over here, not now that I've figured out ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Return to the stars-- Chapter one

    *snuggles kitteh* Thanks for posting this, it's awesome. Don't want nitpicks ? Aww, but they're so fun to do. I'll do my best to resist the temptation >.> I love ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    Done, Teddy ^^ Edit: Done, kitteh dearest! Asxz, I'm off to review yours now. And yes, I've reviewed for you before... All the chapters of Split Personality that you've posted ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Horus

    Hey there, Connie dearest. Here as requested (though, I'm sorry, very late.) Just a few little nitpicks: Repetition. You use tormented, then tornmenters, almost consequtive sentences. The word "caw" i

    Feb 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Llama Boy

    Hey there, Teddy dearest! Here as requested ^_^ The new boy’s mother was pushing him in his wheelchair. The class stared at him, disbelieving their eyes. disbelieving their eyes isn't ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Empty Spaces Pt. 1

    Hey there, Connie dearest! ^^ The streets of the town were lonely, save for the dust that the breeze stirred up on occasion; forming into tiny vortexes that waltzed down ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Owl Eyes (The Final Part)

    Stella dearest ^^ I came back to review part 3 as promised. As the other parts are, this one, too, is adorably cute. The entire concept may be prone to ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    Done, Poppy dearest ! Who's next? :wink: XxxDo

    Feb 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Childhood of Mr. O'Connor

    *salutes* Here as requested, Poppy dearest ! You've asked for an overall, so I'll be sure to do that. The occasional nitpick might appear randomly... I find it hard to ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    School craziness is currently manageable ... so this thread is officially re-opened! Also, I have a week of holiday right now. Reviewing spree? Sure thing. *Dusts off the old thread ...

    Feb 22, 2009


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer