User avatar

deleted2

  • WRFF Archive Re: Jared's Critique Lounge

    Seeing as you sent me this link through msn, I think you're in need of work ? ^^ okay then, here's my latest story: It's called Justice. And, well, if ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Abortions are not murder. Removing an unwanted collection of cells is not wrong. Essentially, if you're against abortion, you're saying that women should not have the right to chose what ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    Haha ! This seriously had me cracking up a bunch of times :P Well done, hee hee :wink: Xxx

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Justice

    This is a little piece of writing that I came up with a while ago. Used to be a part of my story "The Darkness Within" but now it isn't ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    I will get reviewing asap, guys, I'm sorry. IB is drowning me in homework ... o.0 XxxDo

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I always read several books at the same time :P right now: -The Twelfth Card, by Jeffrey Deaver -Mercy, by Jodi Picoult -The first book of the Twilight series :) ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    o.0 How do I resize ?? XxxDo

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your collection pics here!

    I'll go first :roll: I collect pocket knives :) 'cause I think they're quite rad. Here's my pocket knife collection: (I know there's not that many; blame my parents, they ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your collection pics here!

    The title says it all, I reckon. So; post pics of your collection of knives/hats/bathducks/shoes/pingpongballs/etc and tell us why/since when you collect them! XxxDo

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Pocket knives are way cool :wink: I just bought one for my best friend! it's a small Victorinox one, made of see-through blue plastic, engraved with the word "CATAKILLS" (Don't ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Whoa! You've got a massive collection!! It's awesome ! :wink: And... true... maybe they did kill someone o.0 haha :P XxxDo

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *Grmbl* I love my collection of pocket knives though!! It's the swiss army knife ones :) oh, and two are the flippy kind, you know? Think they're called switch blades ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    That's awesome :P Post some pics of those, too? Please? *is curious* XxxDo

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Haha ! Are those seriously all yours? I collect pocket knives, but this is just a step above that, even! Whoa :P XxxDo

    Oct 4, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    Con; I'm looking at it as we speak :D XxxDo

    Oct 4, 2008


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice