User avatar

deleted2

  • Lounge, The Re: Hypnosis

    Fail. I sat there grinning at the way the guy says "Spiral." 'cause it gets really funny when he repeats it. Have you guys noticed that he advertises his website ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    An evil magician? Merlin's bad twin brother? :roll: XxxDo

    Nov 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    ^^ I hit 50k on Nov 16th, but then I got lazy! I'm on 61k right now. Xxx

    Nov 22, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    And here's another banner :) I'm sorry about the tripple post!! I don't have a clue how to add multiple pictures to one post :/ I love all of your ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    And here's a banner for my NaNo story. XxxDo

    Nov 21, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Here's my NaNo cover. XxxDo

    Nov 21, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I feel so proud!

    That is absolutely epic! Whoa. Never knew that could happen. .> That's awesome :wink: Xxx

    Nov 21, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Free Copies of Your NaNo Novel?

    That is the most awesome offer EVER ! :shock: Whoa. Would be way cool to have a paperback copy ^^ Xxx

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me -By amber rose (me)

    Hey, there Welcome to the Young Writers Society, m'dear ^^ About your poem: 1. Take out the smiley faces, dear, they don't add to the poem at all. Poems are ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    14,569 ^^ Xxx

    Nov 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    ^^ Haha ! I'm actually still recovering. It's been a homework tsunami... :roll: But... soon I'll review the stories! Promise! XxxDo

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: -Entry deleted-

    Thanks for the review ^^ I'm glad you enjoyed the story! Xxx

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Halloween

    "I know you're there, Madeline..." His monotonous words send a cold shiver down her spine. If anything, they convey a carefree sense of cruelty. He does not care about her; ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Haunted, II

    Hey Teddy, Thanks a lot for the review !! ^^ XxxDo

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    *Glares pointedly at Silent Music* If you were raped, would you give birth to the rapist's baby? And tell them what if they ask who their father is? "I don't ...

    Oct 21, 2008


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia