User avatar

deleted2

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Halloween

    Thanks for the reviews, guys! ^^ 2424: I called it Halloween because of the Halloween-themed decoration of the room they're in, and because it's close to being the actual day ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Halloween II

    Thanks for the reviews ^^ Tin Fish: I'll get editing asap. Thanks for all the nitpicks, they're very helpful! I appreciate it. =] Vyper: You know what, dear? I like ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Hilarious video/song

    I'm not sure if this is the right place for posting this, but the other topics seem pretty random as well so I figured it'd be okay ^^ Here's a ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Thanks, Sky! ^^ XxxDo

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Run!

    Hey there ^^ First of all: interesting writing style!! It's nice. When I began reading I was mildly puzzled by it, but then I was drawn into the story and ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Picture threads FTW ! ^^ Everyone looks really nice :wink: Here's me: Totally posing xD Black and white! ^^ XxxDo

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Halloween II

    Those of you who have read my first Halloween story will probably pick up on the connection. (Why, yes, it's a sicko serial killer that's hunting down the members of ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Please, Daddy, Don't Shout.

    Thanks for the comment ^^ I've edited the story, now. *hug* XxxDo

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: :D

    o.O Whoa. That is a crazy icicle! Way cool ^^ Xxx

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Halloween

    Thanks for the reviews, guys !! ^^ Stella: The room is HUGE, lol. It's meant to be an empty storage room of some sort; one of them big baracks with ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: the cell

    First of all ... Welcome to the Young Writers Society !! :wink: On to the review: She lay there and heard the screaming of the girl next door. Nice opening ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    misspelled version of Peter Pan's 'Wendy'... :roll: CDK

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Tiff, your dog is so cute!! She looks a bit like a fox (at least... I think so, lol) :wink: *pets* Xxx Do

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Do, You suck , you know that? There's a massive gap in the middle of my story! How do I go from sitting in the cafeteria at a cemetary ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    :shock: Not a clue who Doctor Octavious is, but judging by your "oO" it isn't a good thing, haha! ~Krakenikilt = THE KRAKEN ! Pirates for the win. MayFlower

    Nov 30, 2008


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare