User avatar

deleted2

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Family Restaurant

    Hey there, Seeing as you have no reviews yet, I'm here to check your story out. It had been a morning filled with cherry blossoms, sprinkling the ground like candies ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition

    Ooh, shiny. The new site looks amazing, Nate. Very nice ^^ XxxDo

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show #14: Sunday, August 2

    I will either be at a friend's house, or in a hotel with a friend, that night. I will listen if my friend doesn't mind me being online from midnight ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Road of Storms

    Thank you for the review ^^ I appreciate it. XxxDo

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Road of Storms

    Thank you for your review, it was helpful ^^ and I'm glad you liked the story so far. I've added in a short paragraph where she sees herself, as you ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Road of Storms

    If this story looks familiar to you, don't be surprised - you've probably seen it before. This is an edited version of my novel that was previously called The Darkness ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nostalgia

    *snuggleloves* thanks for the review, dear ^^ I'll edit the story soon. XxxDo

    Jun 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Timeless Solitude.

    The window frames are empty, save for the occasional canine teeth of glass against the darkness of the room beyond. Not a single one is properly in place, even the ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    Smile #1: I played with my little cousin today, and because I was acting like an idiot to entertain her (she's five) she laughed. Her laughing makes me laugh, always. ...

    May 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I eat reviews

    ZOMG ME!!1!!one! *clears throat* If you would, please ^^ Thank you, dear! XxxDo

    May 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews for One and All

    Hello, dear ^^ I've got something in need of reviewing, if you have the time. XxxDo

    May 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nostalgia

    Thanks for the review, dear ^^ I'll consider making the suggested changes! XxxDo

    May 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nostalgia

    I'm not entirely sure where this story is going, but I've got some vague ideas in my head. It will be continued, though, and hopefully soon. Nitpicks, as well as ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: An Unlikely Hero - Issue 0 to 2

    I like the style you've used in the first chapter, the first-person life story grabbed my attention and held it. I read it once, and all I could really say ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Onmitsu - Chapter II

    Here as requested :] I decided that, after Ohagi put me to bed, I would kill my father. I don't think you need the first comma. not a dead one, ...

    Mar 4, 2009


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns