-
Re: Family Restaurant
Hey there, Seeing as you have no reviews yet, I'm here to check your story out. It had been a morning filled with cherry blossoms, sprinkling the ground like candies ...
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition
Ooh, shiny. The new site looks amazing, Nate. Very nice ^^ XxxDo
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: YWS Radio Show #14: Sunday, August 2
I will either be at a friend's house, or in a hotel with a friend, that night. I will listen if my friend doesn't mind me being online from midnight ...
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: The Road of Storms
Thank you for the review ^^ I appreciate it. XxxDo
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: The Road of Storms
Thank you for your review, it was helpful ^^ and I'm glad you liked the story so far. I've added in a short paragraph where she sees herself, as you ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: The Road of Storms
If this story looks familiar to you, don't be surprised - you've probably seen it before. This is an edited version of my novel that was previously called The Darkness ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: Nostalgia
*snuggleloves* thanks for the review, dear ^^ I'll edit the story soon. XxxDo
Jun 7, 2009 -
Re: Timeless Solitude.
The window frames are empty, save for the occasional canine teeth of glass against the darkness of the room beyond. Not a single one is properly in place, even the ...
May 25, 2009 -
Re: Little Smiles
Smile #1: I played with my little cousin today, and because I was acting like an idiot to entertain her (she's five) she laughed. Her laughing makes me laugh, always. ...
May 23, 2009 -
Re: I eat reviews
ZOMG ME!!1!!one! *clears throat* If you would, please ^^ Thank you, dear! XxxDo
May 23, 2009 -
Re: Reviews, Reviews for One and All
Hello, dear ^^ I've got something in need of reviewing, if you have the time. XxxDo
May 23, 2009 -
Re: Nostalgia
Thanks for the review, dear ^^ I'll consider making the suggested changes! XxxDo
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Nostalgia
I'm not entirely sure where this story is going, but I've got some vague ideas in my head. It will be continued, though, and hopefully soon. Nitpicks, as well as ...
May 20, 2009 -
Re: An Unlikely Hero - Issue 0 to 2
I like the style you've used in the first chapter, the first-person life story grabbed my attention and held it. I read it once, and all I could really say ...
May 20, 2009 -
Re: Onmitsu - Chapter II
Here as requested :] I decided that, after Ohagi put me to bed, I would kill my father. I don't think you need the first comma. not a dead one, ...
Mar 4, 2009
