User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I make stuff up as I go. That way, I never have writers block. Well, I do have it, but that's another story

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Deceiving the Reader

    One good idea is to read the Series of Unfortunate Events series. Lemony Snicket is a good writer. I mean, when you read the last book after you read them ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: How subtle is too subtle?

    Our readers are smart, it's just that you sometimes have to think about how old your readers are. Other Times, they may not just get it. So no worry!

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Listening to Music While Editing

    Silence scares me. :smt032 Robo-Smilie!

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot Bunny Adoption!

    A story featured in Minecraft. /three boys mad :evil: /one girl happy :smt001 /virus threatens to destroy the internet :twisted: / What happens??

    Jul 21, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    I need help!!! The main characters mom is unnamed, and I hate that. I simply call her She, but the other characters need to give her an evil nickname... cause ...

    Jul 21, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    I usually like use a thesaurus to help with my character. But I also like to check out foreign languages. I need help to find a name for one of ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: What inspires you to write?

    Anything And Everything:) I like to observe people( which is quite entertaining at times) I like the stuff that people say when they have adrenaline rushes. Sometimes it is funny, ...

    Jul 20, 2013


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale