User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Media Reviews Re: What's your favorite video game?

    What's your favorite video game? I have two :Fable 2 and Bioshock Infinite. Fable 2: Well, awesome story line and great game play. I love the characters!

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What's your favorite rebel line?

    I thought that there should be a thread for this. Any way here's mine that I wrote: I will protect it with my life. Where I am one, there is ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Their last words before you shot them...

    Wait, y-you wouldn't shoot your own dad, would you? *Puts gun to his head* After all this, your gonna try to beg? *shoots* PAH-thetic What would you do for a ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Beat the crap out of the producer-Zoe What's a 'television? Or a show for that Matter- Every Body Else WWYCD if they found out that they were the key to ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Create a portal and leave-Zoe Try and bring people along with us-Lyra Try and stop the damn thing-Andrew Jump Off- Ima bandit!-Jordan Prepare for my indigent end-Peter Scream My head ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Everything is parallel. Like Other World from silent hill...except that it's not, you know, SILENT HILL. It's eye popping and catching, and for some reason reminds me of the MultiVerse ...

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Character drawing

    This is great!! I love her!! Now I can continue writing about her, it helps me so much to see what my characters look like. I can't thank you enough ...

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Character drawing

    She's perfect!! =} I love Her! Thanks so much!!! Great Picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jul 20, 2013


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss