User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    OOPS! What would you characters do if they just suddenly just jumped of a cliff for no reason?

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, My name is Mystery! No, I don't like Sherlock Holmes....

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Zoe: I would know, because I'm a Bandit. Peter: I'm a bounty hunter. We don't have friends. Andrew: Do nothing. Jordan: What Zoe said, but first I would interrogate them. ...

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Zoe: Learn who put me to sleep in the first place Peter: Try and find out who I really am Lyra: Freak and go back to sleep Jordan: Beat the ...

    Oct 6, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel

    Watercolor indefinitely. Good luck with the hair. That's really hard.

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A difficult story twist

    Sounds like Hollywood. Good job

    Aug 23, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you find yourself on YWS during art class, music class, calculus class, physics class, lunch break, morning, night, afternoon, weekend, other time, and more. ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: the riddle game.

    What is smaller than a dog, but can ma a bear run at the sight of it?

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Achoo!" And that's how I got my cold.

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    What would you character do if they found out that they are part fae? And umm SunsetSprite, you didn't ask anything.

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you are a writer when... ...You talk to a book character and they reply back ...You hear voices narrating your life ...You pretend to kick the bad guys ...

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Sketch

    Wow! This is extraordinary! This is a great pic! A thousand Thank You's x A thousand! Thank you so much! I love it!

    Aug 6, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Willow's memes and more

    old spice guy is meme.

    Aug 5, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: What's your favorite video game?

    Ocarina of Time was and still remains a masterpiece in that it not only succeeds in every aspect of its design, but triumphs in them. It is pretty much without ...

    Aug 2, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: What's your favorite video game?

    If I still had a play station I would sure as heck buy The Last of Us. I watched a guy play online. XD He died so many times! And ...

    Aug 2, 2013


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand