User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    One about Fire Flys and Shooting Stars ( Owl City ) Do you like to gaze at the sky?

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Your Personality Type!

    I'm the Thinker... Wha?

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: ❣ Fun Fact Of The Day ❣

    I'm going to Google that

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The 10 Books of Summer: YWS Book Club 2013

    I would The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester. MY FAVORITE BOOK. Piper lives on her normal farm with her normal ma and pa. But Piper isn't normal. You ...

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are You Okay?

    To The People That Survived The Boston Marathon: I know what you are going through, if you have a broken bone of any sort. I broke my ankle a few ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Running Away

    I moved recently and hate being where I am now. In the back of my head, I always had a little plan to run away and live back with my ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: forced marriages

    When my grandma was in South Korea, she and her cousins had to work on the farm while the boys got to go school. I mention this because my auntie ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are emotions real?

    You're kidding me, right? There is a WHOLE ENTIRE SECTION OF THE BRAIN DEDICATED TO EMOTIONS. Don't ask me why we cry, I have no idea. :smt010 . And for ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullies

    This is probably a waste of space. I don't know how to put this, but if you think you've been bullied, or being bullied, this story goes to show that ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    And then............................................The suspense killed you

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: I love reason.

    my personal definition of math: SOMETHING I WANT TO ANHILLERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In other words, I really hate math

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Avatars! :D

    Mine are dolphins. I just like dolphins. And some dude interrupted me earlier saying' DOLPHINES!' =D But it's now a turtle.

    Jul 19, 2013


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus