-
Re: A musical challenge (closed)
How the heck do you use the word count? Cause I'm not copying it on there. That ticks me off a lot, so HOW DO YOU USE IT? I almost ...
Aug 16, 2013 -
Re: 10k Points Contest!
Who's the winner? I'm not part of this, but still... I wanna know!
Aug 16, 2013 -
Re: A musical challenge (closed)
May I have Number 15 please?
Aug 16, 2013 -
Re: Smilies.
Your smilie matches your avatar. :)
Aug 6, 2013 -
Re: Smilies.
One random smilie per post... nope. :-D :) :( :-o :shock: :-? 8) :-x :-P :evil: :twisted: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :-| :mrgreen: :smt001 :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :pirate2: :pirate3: ...
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: And my favorite Pokemon is...
If you know who Brock And Misty with Psy-Duck and Nine Tails are, then you know what I'm talking about when I say Cellib. If you don't, then you aren't ...
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
DreamingADreamDreamer
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Take Us Back~ Alela Diane from the walking dead. Sad ending! :'0
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.
Girl: Elizabeth Paige Clementine Serena _____< Insert last name. Boy: Alexander Joel Lee Karl_____< Insert last name If my husband Ever fought me on names, I would ignore him when ...
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: July 2013 YWS Analytics
I know, but I don't have any fire walls setup yet. That kinda needs to be dealt with. I will, eventually.
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: July 2013 YWS Analytics
I frinkin' hate Bing and Internet Explorer. WTH is with all the stupid ads? No I don't want to freaking Bing It On. I did that already. I really want ...
Aug 4, 2013 -
Re: the hardest word
I found "because" the harder word to spell. I once spelt it becuse and the teacher got so mad at me. I still don't spell it correctly sometimes
Jul 31, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
benhado It's a Spanish word, but I don't know how to spell it.
Jul 31, 2013 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
What ever the heck's on the radio. But I get tired of Bruno Mars whining so I listen to game soundtracks.
Jul 31, 2013 -
Re: And my favorite Pokemon is...
Cellib. No argument could change my mind.
Jul 31, 2013
