User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullies

    So, to anybody reading this, read my other posts. When you've done that, read this. Just try to breathe as you read. Pigeon, here's my point to those anti-bully groups. ...

    Sep 4, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullies

    Just something to point out, has anybody ever thought that it might just be because it's the kids personality? I'm trying to say give up on bullying, I'm trying to ...

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Raising children gender neutral

    I didn't read all of this, but hey, who cares? I wish that I were a boy. I really do.

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Last Person to Post Here Wins! [2]

    Uh... Am I interrupting something here?

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you start to ramble off to your not-so-nerdy friend about storyboarding. Then you spot their face and see that it's blank and then you ...

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullies

    Not trying to be mean, but are you serious PenguinAttack? You think that it's ONLY children that do that? Do you mean that TEACHERS don't do the EXACT SAME THING ...

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullies

    I have no idea what the hell you mean. I put this as a point to those stupid anti-bullying groups. You can't stop it, you can't try and make kids ...

    Sep 2, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Susan Pevensie: Her Final Fate [Narnia spoilers!]

    I can't get myself to read that series. But hey, I think that she, Susan in her ultimate grief and despair, will try and go back in time to see ...

    Sep 2, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are You Okay?

    I heard about Newtown before any of my classmates. Why? My teacher told me. When I told my mom who told me, she told her friend, who asked "Why would ...

    Sep 2, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Well, I'm Made In The USA (Demi Lovato) So I Take To The Sky a lot (Owl City.) Why fire? Why not Owls?

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Contests Re: A musical challenge (closed)

    *Bows to Iggy, turns to everyone else.* I'm here to inform you that it is with my deepest regret to drop out of this. I have another work to work ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Contests Re: A musical challenge (closed)

    @Iggy, I might have to drop out. It's unsure right now, but I shall inform you on the finality of it. *Bows and walks out.*

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: When did you get interested in writing?

    I uh, actually didn't start 'reading' until I was seven. I knew that I was destined to be a writer since I was around eight or ten. I don't know ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: How do you like your books?

    Uh, I have an old Kindle, and it scams you with how many pages there are! Like, a small picture becomes a whole page! Or like this : "So she ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Contests Re: A musical challenge (closed)

    Yeash. Two pages already.

    Aug 17, 2013


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado