User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Randomosity Re: Divergent: Which Faction are you?

    I've gotten the same as Tris.....and that really scares me for some reason. But hey, I can tell what type of person you are.,....I just kinda scare people sometimes

    Nov 10, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Keep Calm and...

    Keep Calm And Scream At The Creeper

    Nov 10, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: The Best Season

    The fall time because I was born during it of course, but I love how the leaves turn colors. I don't like the Wintertime where I live. To cold, and ...

    Nov 10, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: If your book was a movie...

    If my book(s) were made into movie(s) then....I don't know what I would do

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Robin Hood characters essentially villains?

    What I THINK makes a character evil is when they use somebody to get their own means. Robin Hood wanted to help the poor, so no, he isn't a villain ...

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I like Alt. Rock, but the softer kind.

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??

    I dare you to look up 'I was a Pizza' on youtube. Oh and what does the fox say. Justin Beiber. On Direction. Nuff said.

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Keep Calm and...

    Keep Calm And.... Press the big red button when everyone told you not to. ^_^

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Coincidence?

    I think not. Pokemon Club is very popular, and who knows what goes on in the real world with everyone?

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What's your favorite time of day to write?

    Midnight. When I have a really good story going, it doesn't stop for about another three hours when I need to sleep. And I usually do that on a school ...

    Oct 6, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: To NaNo or Not To NaNo

    I don't think I'll be able to.

    Oct 6, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you would never fall asleep. I wish my laptop didn't have virus.

    Oct 6, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: I chose my username because..

    There was little to no reason behind my choice. It means "strength" (or similar) in Latin, and strength is something I've decided is important to me. Moral strength and emotional ...

    Oct 6, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullies

    What Bullies Can Teach You You are insecure You need help You let yourself get bullied. I know they are really just trying to motivate you to turn in the ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you'd never find the important stuff. ^_^ I wish a wish that was so corrupted that it was incorruptible, and that it wasn't going to corrupted by ...

    Sep 4, 2013


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger