User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    I keep on forgetting to ask, what does Juggernaut mean?

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: July 2013 YWS Analytics

    I frinkin' hate Bing and Internet Explorer. WTH is with all the stupid ads? No I don't want to freaking Bing It On. I did that already. I really want ...

    Aug 4, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    I agree @jon7670. Sounds like a great idea. I really like the Greek wide hide and seek idea a lot. Maybe we could have a competition between cabins. I think ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    Noelle you're kidding me right? Why should we let this fantastic story book go the archives with NO ending? To let this thing go to waste and become forgotten, dusty, ...

    Aug 2, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: What's your favorite video game?

    Ocarina of Time was and still remains a masterpiece in that it not only succeeds in every aspect of its design, but triumphs in them. It is pretty much without ...

    Aug 2, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: What's your favorite video game?

    If I still had a play station I would sure as heck buy The Last of Us. I watched a guy play online. XD He died so many times! And ...

    Aug 2, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    slackers. HURRY UP AND POST SOMETHING NOELLE OR SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch yourself, some people don't take very kindly to insults. Sorry. I was all kinds of mad. Forgive? :wink: :smt024

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: the hardest word

    I found "because" the harder word to spell. I once spelt it becuse and the teacher got so mad at me. I still don't spell it correctly sometimes

    Jul 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    slackers. HURRY UP AND POST SOMETHING NOELLE OR SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    benhado It's a Spanish word, but I don't know how to spell it.

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    What ever the heck's on the radio. But I get tired of Bruno Mars whining so I listen to game soundtracks.

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: And my favorite Pokemon is...

    Cellib. No argument could change my mind.

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    One about Fire Flys and Shooting Stars ( Owl City ) Do you like to gaze at the sky?

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but it always turns into a nightmare. I wish my favorite video game wasn't broken. >:0(

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    War

    Jul 31, 2013


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw