-
Re: Character Sketch
Wow! This is extraordinary! This is a great pic! A thousand Thank You's x A thousand! Thank you so much! I love it!
Aug 6, 2013 -
Re: Smilies.
Your smilie matches your avatar. :)
Aug 6, 2013 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
Hey! I meant that if you were going to procrastinate wouldn't put off making a list? Your avatars cool, just to point that out. And don't rate my signature, just ...
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: Smilies.
One random smilie per post... nope. :-D :) :( :-o :shock: :-? 8) :-x :-P :evil: :twisted: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :-| :mrgreen: :smt001 :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :pirate2: :pirate3: ...
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: And my favorite Pokemon is...
If you know who Brock And Misty with Psy-Duck and Nine Tails are, then you know what I'm talking about when I say Cellib. If you don't, then you aren't ...
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted, but you can't have anything else with you. I wish I had a house
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
fhjsiafjaskjfiawrjlafsadjfdwiehfnafajpdofjlfsdbhsadcbadfuhweufhaoufeuhfudfafhfhfbetyoucantfindtheonlysentencealfhafughvbvoejgfoajoahrgahajaoiehganvafjieorhgoihgvlmafjjgaorihgncnfhalkjfajfagdnape;afnnw
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
DreamingADreamDreamer
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Take Us Back~ Alela Diane from the walking dead. Sad ending! :'0
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
7/10 Why put a list when you don't have to? What's the point?
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: Choosing an Appropriate Character
'It's the age of Wikipedia y'all!' So true. I use a lot when I'm bored.
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.
Girl: Elizabeth Paige Clementine Serena _____< Insert last name. Boy: Alexander Joel Lee Karl_____< Insert last name If my husband Ever fought me on names, I would ignore him when ...
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
5/10 I don't know who the person is. I wonder if mine will even be bothered with.
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: Willow's memes and more
old spice guy is meme.
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: July 2013 YWS Analytics
I know, but I don't have any fire walls setup yet. That kinda needs to be dealt with. I will, eventually.
Aug 5, 2013
