User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person to post here wins [5]

    *Yells at top of longs, she is that far ahead* C'mon LAGGERS. LOOK WHO'S IN FIRST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    6/10 I almost gave you a 1/10, because 1) I don't really like the silence, and 2) What the heck where the x's for!? But the last one saved you. ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then humanity would not value life. I wish that I could go back to the North West, but still be able to travel

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you find yourself on YWS during art class, music class, calculus class, physics class, lunch break, morning, night, afternoon, weekend, other time, and more. ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then you'd have a really long short side effect. I wish that I didn't have to go to a new school, but still go to school.

    Aug 11, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    Forget it. I'm not in this any more.

    Aug 10, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    Uh... I talked to Noelle about this and she said it was okay, but there is a hidden 13th one that isn't siding with Gemini. Her godly parent is Pan, ...

    Aug 10, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    Uh... I talked to Noelle about this and she said it was okay, but there is a hidden 13th one that isn't siding with Gemini. Her godly parent is Pan, ...

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: the riddle game.

    What is smaller than a dog, but can ma a bear run at the sight of it?

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Achoo!" And that's how I got my cold.

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    What would you character do if they found out that they are part fae? And umm SunsetSprite, you didn't ask anything.

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you are a writer when... ...You talk to a book character and they reply back ...You hear voices narrating your life ...You pretend to kick the bad guys ...

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then there are secret agents everywhere. I wish that school would start in September like a normal one

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    Weirdos

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Listening to Music While Editing

    Silence scares me. :smt032 Robo-Smilie!

    Aug 7, 2013


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying