User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    If you guys were to start a new SB, may I please be in it?

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: When did you get interested in writing?

    I uh, actually didn't start 'reading' until I was seven. I knew that I was destined to be a writer since I was around eight or ten. I don't know ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: How do you like your books?

    Uh, I have an old Kindle, and it scams you with how many pages there are! Like, a small picture becomes a whole page! Or like this : "So she ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    Well, good luck with the voting! (If I was a part of this, I'd say yes. Because things were getting off track a bit)

    Aug 24, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    I'm getting ticked off. I've had this last part of the story posted of almost a month. What the Heck? It hasn't been reviewed, or even read by anyone! (I'm ...

    Aug 23, 2013
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A difficult story twist

    Sounds like Hollywood. Good job

    Aug 23, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    9.90463826394/10 The first one and the last one are very true.

    Aug 23, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then everyone else is sick. I wish that I had my creativity back.

    Aug 17, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then you wouldn't be able to write anything else. I wish that I didn't have to make wishes anymore, but this is addicting.

    Aug 17, 2013
  • Contests Re: A musical challenge (closed)

    Yeash. Two pages already.

    Aug 17, 2013
  • Contests Re: A musical challenge (closed)

    How the heck do you use the word count? Cause I'm not copying it on there. That ticks me off a lot, so HOW DO YOU USE IT? I almost ...

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Contests Re: 10k Points Contest!

    Who's the winner? I'm not part of this, but still... I wanna know!

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Contests Re: A musical challenge (closed)

    May I have Number 15 please?

    Aug 16, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    Uh... Does that include minor god and goddesses? Just asking to point this out: That's going to take a REAAAAALLLLLYYYYY long time to assemble all of the Juggernaut... So... Just ...

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    10/10 Those sayings are true, especially the last one. Believe me, I've tried

    Aug 15, 2013


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity