-
Re: Bullies
I have no idea what the hell you mean. I put this as a point to those stupid anti-bullying groups. You can't stop it, you can't try and make kids ...
Sep 2, 2013 -
Re: Susan Pevensie: Her Final Fate [Narnia spoilers!]
I can't get myself to read that series. But hey, I think that she, Susan in her ultimate grief and despair, will try and go back in time to see ...
Sep 2, 2013 -
Re: Are You Okay?
I heard about Newtown before any of my classmates. Why? My teacher told me. When I told my mom who told me, she told her friend, who asked "Why would ...
Sep 2, 2013 -
Re: The singing game
Well, I'm Made In The USA (Demi Lovato) So I Take To The Sky a lot (Owl City.) Why fire? Why not Owls?
Aug 27, 2013 -
Re: Deceiving the Reader
One good idea is to read the Series of Unfortunate Events series. Lemony Snicket is a good writer. I mean, when you read the last book after you read them ...
Aug 27, 2013 -
Re: Anyone else here love villain psychology???
The most common thing with villains is that they usually want revenge, money, or something else. I like having my villains be a little more complicated. (I like Loki more ...
Aug 27, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Trees.
Aug 27, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted, but then you'd lose it all gambling. I wish that this wish would be so corrupted that somebody wouldn't be able to corrupt it anymore than it already is. ...
Aug 27, 2013 -
Re: A musical challenge (closed)
*Bows to Iggy, turns to everyone else.* I'm here to inform you that it is with my deepest regret to drop out of this. I have another work to work ...
Aug 27, 2013 -
Re: A musical challenge (closed)
@Iggy, I might have to drop out. It's unsure right now, but I shall inform you on the finality of it. *Bows and walks out.*
Aug 27, 2013 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
9.9/10. I just got the joke. (P.S. Your explanations make sense to me. Yeah, I know it was cheesy, but honestly, who cares?)
Aug 26, 2013 -
Re: Angel
Watercolor indefinitely. Good luck with the hair. That's really hard.
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
9.5/10 I found it funny, but kinda morbid at the same time.
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT
@Aquestioning, don't worry, I really haven't thought about character developments or anything. It's been out of my mind for a while
Aug 24, 2013 -
Re: How subtle is too subtle?
Our readers are smart, it's just that you sometimes have to think about how old your readers are. Other Times, they may not just get it. So no worry!
Aug 24, 2013
