User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Zoe: Learn who put me to sleep in the first place Peter: Try and find out who I really am Lyra: Freak and go back to sleep Jordan: Beat the ...

    Oct 6, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    9.30584/10 I've heard others say the same.

    Oct 6, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: I chose my username because..

    There was little to no reason behind my choice. It means "strength" (or similar) in Latin, and strength is something I've decided is important to me. Moral strength and emotional ...

    Oct 6, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullies

    What Bullies Can Teach You You are insecure You need help You let yourself get bullied. I know they are really just trying to motivate you to turn in the ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you'd never find the important stuff. ^_^ I wish a wish that was so corrupted that it was incorruptible, and that it wasn't going to corrupted by ...

    Sep 4, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    Lawl all you want Alpha, but who the heck is he? 9.999999999999999999999999991/10

    Sep 4, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullies

    So, to anybody reading this, read my other posts. When you've done that, read this. Just try to breathe as you read. Pigeon, here's my point to those anti-bully groups. ...

    Sep 4, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullies

    Just something to point out, has anybody ever thought that it might just be because it's the kids personality? I'm trying to say give up on bullying, I'm trying to ...

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Raising children gender neutral

    I didn't read all of this, but hey, who cares? I wish that I were a boy. I really do.

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Last Person to Post Here Wins! [2]

    Uh... Am I interrupting something here?

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you start to ramble off to your not-so-nerdy friend about storyboarding. Then you spot their face and see that it's blank and then you ...

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    4/10 Your signature never made that much sense to me. Who the heck is Cory Montheith?

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I make stuff up as I go. That way, I never have writers block. Well, I do have it, but that's another story

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullies

    Not trying to be mean, but are you serious PenguinAttack? You think that it's ONLY children that do that? Do you mean that TEACHERS don't do the EXACT SAME THING ...

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: How did you start writing?

    What got me writing was the fact that I could never pay attention in school because I day dreamed about certain books. I was about nine years old when I ...

    Sep 2, 2013


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket