User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: forced marriages

    When my grandma was in South Korea, she and her cousins had to work on the farm while the boys got to go school. I mention this because my auntie ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are emotions real?

    You're kidding me, right? There is a WHOLE ENTIRE SECTION OF THE BRAIN DEDICATED TO EMOTIONS. Don't ask me why we cry, I have no idea. :smt010 . And for ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Everything is parallel. Like Other World from silent hill...except that it's not, you know, SILENT HILL. It's eye popping and catching, and for some reason reminds me of the MultiVerse ...

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Archive Re: Saving Minecraft

    This is discontinued

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Character drawing

    This is great!! I love her!! Now I can continue writing about her, it helps me so much to see what my characters look like. I can't thank you enough ...

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullies

    This is probably a waste of space. I don't know how to put this, but if you think you've been bullied, or being bullied, this story goes to show that ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Reviewing Machine [OPEN]

    If your a fan of mythology Check out my book. [url]Pan's Story. Forgotten Daughters' Book.[/url]

    Jul 21, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot Bunny Adoption!

    A story featured in Minecraft. /three boys mad :evil: /one girl happy :smt001 /virus threatens to destroy the internet :twisted: / What happens??

    Jul 21, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    I need help!!! The main characters mom is unnamed, and I hate that. I simply call her She, but the other characters need to give her an evil nickname... cause ...

    Jul 21, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    I usually like use a thesaurus to help with my character. But I also like to check out foreign languages. I need help to find a name for one of ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: What inspires you to write?

    Anything And Everything:) I like to observe people( which is quite entertaining at times) I like the stuff that people say when they have adrenaline rushes. Sometimes it is funny, ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Character drawing

    She's perfect!! =} I love Her! Thanks so much!!! Great Picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    And then............................................The suspense killed you

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    when I say fire, what is the first thing that comes to mind?

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person to post here wins [5]

    HI! HERRO! HELLO! haha :D and to the person below me: epic fail!!!!!!!!

    Jul 19, 2013


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace