User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Randomosity Re: Your Personality Type!

    I'm the Thinker... Wha?

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: ❣ Fun Fact Of The Day ❣

    I'm going to Google that

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: What's your favorite video game?

    What's your favorite video game? I have two :Fable 2 and Bioshock Infinite. Fable 2: Well, awesome story line and great game play. I love the characters!

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The 10 Books of Summer: YWS Book Club 2013

    I would The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester. MY FAVORITE BOOK. Piper lives on her normal farm with her normal ma and pa. But Piper isn't normal. You ...

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What's your favorite rebel line?

    I thought that there should be a thread for this. Any way here's mine that I wrote: I will protect it with my life. Where I am one, there is ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Their last words before you shot them...

    Wait, y-you wouldn't shoot your own dad, would you? *Puts gun to his head* After all this, your gonna try to beg? *shoots* PAH-thetic What would you do for a ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Beat the crap out of the producer-Zoe What's a 'television? Or a show for that Matter- Every Body Else WWYCD if they found out that they were the key to ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    Hello slackers :twisted: I just posted something new and ya lagers need to catch the heck up. If anybody has a problem with whatever I wrote just tell me and ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Create a portal and leave-Zoe Try and bring people along with us-Lyra Try and stop the damn thing-Andrew Jump Off- Ima bandit!-Jordan Prepare for my indigent end-Peter Scream My head ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    Herro. I have a sot of not fan fiction story... I'm going to fail at this... But here goes everything: The Greek God and Goddesses are alive. Hera, Hestia, Thor ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

    It says 'Still Accepting' Can I join in as a daughter of Pan? OR Zeus? Pllllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeee???????????????????????????? And you guys need to revive it, or it's going into archive

    Jul 30, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The 37th Hunger Games DT

    Guys I just read this and I was like "WTH? Where's the rest?!" Seriously everyone die right then and there? A tribute from District 6 win? What happened?

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Archive Re: The 37th Hunger Games

    What? Everyone die right then and there?

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are You Okay?

    To The People That Survived The Boston Marathon: I know what you are going through, if you have a broken bone of any sort. I broke my ankle a few ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Running Away

    I moved recently and hate being where I am now. In the back of my head, I always had a little plan to run away and live back with my ...

    Jul 27, 2013


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx