User avatar

deleted

  • Writing Activities Re: Matchstick Sentences

    sweet. mwaahaahaa. Does it have to be the FIRST sentence, or simply the cause of inspiration, and used anywhere.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Matchstick Sentences

    Well if we are able to choose the same one, I want #3 too! Can we use swear words?

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Crayons-Exercise your metaphor proweness

    NO one is allowed to call dibs on crayons.... I chose blue, if anyone else wants to do blue, and put me to shame with your metaphoric proweness, which probably ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Free For Allz

    I like the lump... I like the backround... I like the 'bleeding eye'. what totally freaks me out though? that F**KING hand!! What the hell is up with that freaky ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Crayons-Exercise your metaphor proweness

    My Blue Crayon committed suicide An ocean away from loneliness, I share in the plight of failure, I use my blue crayon to speak of solitude. Choose your crayon, make ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: ANIMATED avatars

    HEY! You cant just rub it in that you know something we dont. SHARE THE WEALTH! How'd ya do it?

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Ok, if no body wants to play the game, then I vote for "kiss the girl" it is the best description of a male humbled by beauty.... if there ever ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    YO!!!!! That is an incredible idea! I LOVE IT! SNOINK IS AWESOME FOR LAUNCHING THIS THREAD TO SEE WHO CAN WRITE THE NEXT DISNEY SONG< YAAAAAAAAA!! HOORAY! Ok, but ummmm..... ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    We just can't talk about that, sorry. -the Halo Yeah, it upsets the kid too much. -Pink Bunny Yes, we try to keep him as calm as possible at all ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    SuperNatural??? Oh my, please Pink Bunny, try to control yourself -the Halo HaHa, control YOURSELF twoshoes. If you consider natural powers that be, and that any mere human may possess ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oh dearest, NO, never as a BOOK! -the Halo Yeah, books are too, um, literal? -Pink Bunny Ok, this is very fun, next question is mine: Would you ever lie ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well dear, you know for about 8 months now, Pink Bunny has been in recovery for alcoho.... -the Halo Hey, two-shoes, they dont need to be hearin about that. Why ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Hey toots, I am a lover, we leave the fighting up to others. -Pink Bunny Oh, please Pink Bunny, fighting is not of the physical only. If you consider that ...

    Sep 29, 2006


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain