User avatar

dele24

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Recommend YWS

    Great I've always had a morbid fear of tiger attacks, I'll be displaying that badge right away on my website...ummm, I guess I'll have to make a website first. Anyway, ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    I'm sure I've heard it before I just cant remember it

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    I am so annoyed at the moment because the computer doesn't have a keyboard at th moment (don't ask) so I have to use the mouse for everything, especially typing ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    Some girls at my school (they are a couple o yars older than me) got to be extras in Lotr & they didn't get to speak but the did get ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    Yeah I used to want to be a vet specializing in horses, then I wanted to be a lawyer (don't ask what possessed me to think I ever wanted to ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    I came from the Wild City Writers forum or something like that.

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    hi, I'm Adele, from NZ and I just joined the forum today. I love everything to do with writing. I have just finished my last year of school and I ...

    Nov 30, 2004


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief