User avatar

dele24

  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    American: Druggist LOL I've never heard this term before but it made me picture somebody growing something green and illegal.... The only difference I ever really knew about was the ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Plotting - The Motivational Way

    There are some good tips in there, thanks for sharing them :) Another thing you might want to do once you have your main characters is to simply free write ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to write chapters...

    Yeah, thanks a lot Snoink, I so plan to use these when I write the next chapters of my novel, I think they will help me get the issues clearly ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When do I describe looks?

    Well, personally, I do not like when they are described looking at their reflection in a puddle, lake or mirror, or in a newspaper (such as in Alex by Tessa ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Sweetie!

    Oh my goodness, this just made me remember the 'pantry afternoon' that we had before my friend got married.We had to call each other by these pet names we had ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I switched from fantasy cause it just wasn't my thing to speacialize in, I deal better with 'real' situations and 'real' people. I kinda want to concentrate on developing my ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I have been known to do no preparation at all for stories and my characters and stories have just sprung from a line I think up or an idea. Mostly ...

    Dec 1, 2004


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon