User avatar

dele24

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Habits

    I like to write listening to music through headphones so it blocks out everything else. Also I have to make sure my little bro isn't anywhere near me or he ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Butterfly Tattoo

    I've read it. I thought it was really sad, but it has an awesome first line, what a hook. Also it was published earlier under a different name, The White ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I do like writing by hand, I don't know why but it has a sort of appeal for me. (Anyway, if you get to be a super famous writer, how ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    3. The Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare. I like Shakespeare. I really do, but The Merchant of Venice ? Loathed it. Wow, The Merchant of Venice is one of Shakespeare's ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    I hated hated hated Jonathan with a burning passion. Me too! He is so annoying. Whenever he comes into any of the books I want to stab him with something ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    I used to love reading all her books when I was younger, espiecially Protector of the Small and The Lioness Quartet. I also read three of the Circle of Magic ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Spelling checkers

    I have definately read this before, I have no idea where though. I didn't really find it that hard to understand, but it would be easy if you read it ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    My favorite book is The Butterfly Tattoo by Philip Pullman. It's one of his lesser known books but I just love it!!! I'm yet to meet someone who has read ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Story competition

    The competition I want to enter has this you have to agree to: I certify that the manuscript entered by me is my own original unaided work, and has not ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    I reread all the time too. I love it. i usually read quite fast thoruhg the first time (I have a habit of staying up to all hours of the ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    a bridge to terebithia BORING This book was read out to me in class and I quite liked it, but then again I was away for the ending, never caught ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How Many Normal People Enjoy Tolstoy?

    I have tired to read Anna karenina, I really, truly tried. I got both books out of the Library and was determined to read it, but i got halfway through ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    i have just finished the Tiggy Tompson trilogy but Tessa Duder and am now onto the Girl in Times Square by Paulina Simmons

    May 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    I am horrible at typing, I can't touch type, I tried to learn just a little while ago but I haven't had the time of patience to continue. As a ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    My favorite story from Roald Dahl is definitely FAntastic Mr. Fox. My 8 year old mind read it, and loved it. Yeah, go Fantastic Mr fox, I haven't read it ...

    Apr 28, 2006


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)