User avatar

dele24

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Ok, I personally believe that there is only one religion that is right. I have researched it a bit because I had a talk on it a little while ago ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Christianity.... Read. Question: What is Christianity? As I have learned, Christianity concerns itself primarily with Jesus, who is basically God incarnate. He came to this world to be the supreme ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Jehovah is a god "merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness and trueness"(Psalm 86:15 and Psalm 83:18) You would not think a god like that would torment ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Christmas and Easter and all that are pretty much about Jesus. In dealing with them wouldn't we want to imitate Jesus? Afterall aren't christians supposed to be Christ-like as in ...

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    I hardly ever drink coke or any other soft drink because I just never buy it these days but when I do I loooooove Vanilla Coke, its just brilliant.

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Yep i'm definately a coke person, its coke all the way. BTW how long does it take you to drink 6 shots of coke? It took someone in my class ...

    Dec 16, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Ok, I have a few things to say so I'm going to say them. Have you ever heard of the platapus theory of proving god doesn't exist? Yeah well its ...

    Dec 16, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Ok, I live in NZ too, at the top of the South Island. I live in a small town, in a smallish bay that you can only get to by ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    Ok, I'm from NZ. I live in a small town called Takaka, in Golden Bay. Of course since its summer here there is no snow at this time of year. ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Catherine Zeta-Jones. And Johnny Depp. Yum =) Haha, those were the two I chose for a French assignment where we had to talk about our favorite actor and actress.. :P ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    not in order... The shining, The stand (both by steven king) Holes L.O.T.R trilogy His Dark Materials 1984 Animal Farm and of course, Where the Wild things are. Best book ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dedications

    He who speaks without an attentive ear is mute. Therefore, Constant Reader, this final book is dedicated to you. Long days and pleasent nights. Is that dedication from that Dark ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    Ok maybe saying he draws them out is not quite the right wording, but I've read at least eleven of the books, at the end of each book they seem ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    A series of Unfortunate Events is good, although I've only read the first two. I'm going to read the third one before I go see the movie, though! Theres a ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    I love Zed. But then theres 48 May, elmnop, Alien Antfarm, Smashmouth, R/H Chilli Peppers and Sum 41

    Nov 30, 2004


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow