User avatar

dele24

  • Randomosity Re: The A to W List Of How To Annoy People

    These are cool, especially this one: Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears. Kinda reminds me of gollum in the two towers

    May 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    *yelling* I'm on the internet (when mum picked up the phone and I could hear the internet sound thingy)

    May 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat This Sunday, April 30, @ 3 pm EDT

    I guess I can make it, if my calcualtions are correct it means I will have be on here at 7am Monday. Then again my caculations may not be correct ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    Ha, my feet are cold too, no socks :? But I am wearing a ankle length black skirt, a plain black shirt and a red jacket over top (a formal ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time

    Umm, that was kinda wierd, the amatuer sketch thing was funny though.

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    Well, i'm wearing my big black winter coat over a navy t-shirt and by short black running shorts.

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Ok I'm back, yeah i know i've been back a while but I didn't notice this thread so I didn't post here. Anyways I joined this site ages ago but ...

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    Yeah sounds like the sky is falling, or else aliens have inflitrated the human race with the objective of causing world war three to wipe out all intelligent earthlings so ...

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    Yumm, deep fried mars bars, I love them. Well i've only had one once, my boss made me one on my last day working at Golden Fries. I also love ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!

    Beep :) Yeah i loved that button too, I was almost sad when I came here and found it gone.

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    My cell phones cost me way too much, I saw a documentary last night that prices for calls in NZ are way too much, they are apparently 70% above the ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    'Ghosts' are not real. There are evil spirits, and angels, but not ghosts. I totally agree, there are no ghosts, there are evil spirts (sometimes called demons) that follow Satan ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    As soon as I saw this topic I was reminded about the quote in 1st corinthians 13:4-8 that the Apsotle Paul wrote about love, which has already been brought out ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Well i am a disaster waiting to happen when it comes to cell phones, My mum got one and i took it to Christchurch with me for a week and ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Ancient Civilization

    I like the Ancient Romans and Greeks

    Mar 22, 2005


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein