User avatar

dele24

  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Well my day was pretty much the same as usual. I went to work as usua at 7am in the morning, grated about 7 blocks of cheese by hand among ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Suggestions, anyone?

    Theres no buisness Like show business Like no buisiness I know Everything about it is appealing Everything that traffic will allow No where can you get that special feeling Than ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the internet

    Stuff I wouldn't have known? A lot. Loads. I learn mostly everything from the internet. I agree, there are heaps of things I wouldn't know if it wasn't fot the ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    What about the Spice Girls????? Thye have been playing on the radio at work several times and me and my workmate know all the words to most of them and ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    I think Kangaroos are a bit Australiana-ish, considering that this is not an Australian site. Also I seem to be visualizing a kangaroo in boxing gloves much more easily than ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If You Had A Million Dollars...

    I would donate half of it to the Watchtower and Tract society, and with the rest I would: Buy myself a house for 237000 (I know exactly which house I'd ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #3

    First of all, it depends how long the paragraph is, if it is rather short then maybe, just maybe it might be a conicidence. But if it was longer then ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    My day was terrible, I didn't do as well or as much as I could have done at work which made me feel bad, and I had a relapse and ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    robot

    May 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Good Grades Really Matter?

    Not going to university does not necessarily mean bad job, dead end career. There are tons of options that you don't have to go to uni for, you can be ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    I like the idea of a squid, especially the fact that it squirts out ink, very good idea. Go the squid :D (well since its obvious that it isnt going ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    I am annoyed. I went to town today to get something that was advertised on TV from Hammer Hardware, and guess what? When I get there it says that they ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Horse!!! I love horses, they move so elegantly and riding them is so much fun. I think a horse should be the YWS mascot because they can be symbolic of ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Good Grades Really Matter?

    For me good grades really mattered, that was what i went to school for, I was a total geek. But now, I'm not going to university (although I really want ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat This Sunday, April 30, @ 3 pm EDT

    Yeah, I love the new chatroom. :thumb: \:D/ *Tries to find even more time she can spend on YWS* You couldn't have put an extra hour in the day aswell, ...

    May 1, 2006


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor