User avatar

dele24

  • Randomosity Re: Aluminium

    Is it true that you Americans pronounce it Al-oom-in-um? When I hear people say Al-oom-in-um it makes me laugh, it really doesn't sound right to me.

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Riddle-me-ree

    I think I know this one, I have heard it before. [spoiler]Is it a coffin?[/spoiler]

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    Well I was ten when she died too. I did know of her before she died, I remember her hugging a girl who had AIDS in a suoermarket or somewhere, ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    I work part time at the Supermarket. I'm a Deli Chick (well you know, it goes with my name :)) or Delicatessan Assistant if you want my real title. I ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    My Top 5: 1) Gilmore Girls (I'm so sad now it has finished) 2) Ugly Betty 3) House 4) Everwood (the first season was the best) 5) Neighbours

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is How The Joke Began...

    Lol, now I understand :lol:

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I recommend novels by David Eddings, especially the ones with Sparhawk in them, I think he is a cool character.

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    I think I'll die if I can't look at portfolios. That's the only way I find chapters by certain people! Yeah thats what I do. I was all happy that ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was on another young writers site, which I totally just found again. I couldn't believe it. When I tried to search for it, I thought I'd never find it, ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    Go Girl

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    People may get fussy about being called "Christians" when they are a specific denomination, but for me it's fine. I do have an issue with that, I am a Christian ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone a hopeless romantic?

    I don't believe anyone younger than 23 can be in love. You can love but just not be in it, which i guess makes me unromantic. Ok 23????? Did you ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    Well I just saw POTC3 I only went to see it because I wanted to see what happened next. I didn't like POTC2, but the first one was absolutely awesome. ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The cup stays in Switzerland

    I believe the official result was that Team NZ behind by just one second. If you're not in NZ you probably don't realise how big a deal this challenge was. ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: sims

    Yeah I like the sims too, I havent played it for ages though because when i do I tend to get obsessed and play it for hours. I have the ...

    Oct 7, 2006


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet