-
Re: Squirty's Tearless Shampoo
Lol :lol: Very humorous, i enjoyed it a lot :)
Apr 27, 2006 -
Re: What are YOU Wearing?
Ha, my feet are cold too, no socks :? But I am wearing a ankle length black skirt, a plain black shirt and a red jacket over top (a formal ...
Apr 27, 2006 -
Re: The funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time
Umm, that was kinda wierd, the amatuer sketch thing was funny though.
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: What are YOU Wearing?
Well, i'm wearing my big black winter coat over a navy t-shirt and by short black running shorts.
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
My (ex) Boss
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Change One Letter
Head
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Change One Letter
Ream
Apr 25, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Iran
Apr 25, 2006 -
Re: Mary Beth
Yeah I really quite liked this, I enjoyed the description you put into her surroundings, you described things well, thats what I'm struggling with in my writing at the moment ...
Apr 25, 2006 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Ok I'm back, yeah i know i've been back a while but I didn't notice this thread so I didn't post here. Anyways I joined this site ages ago but ...
Apr 23, 2006 -
Re: "Writing Challenge 4/03" - Closure
Thanks for the positive feedback :)
Apr 23, 2006 -
Re: Have you heard yet?
Yeah sounds like the sky is falling, or else aliens have inflitrated the human race with the objective of causing world war three to wipe out all intelligent earthlings so ...
Apr 23, 2006 -
Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?
Yumm, deep fried mars bars, I love them. Well i've only had one once, my boss made me one on my last day working at Golden Fries. I also love ...
Apr 22, 2006 -
Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!
Beep :) Yeah i loved that button too, I was almost sad when I came here and found it gone.
Apr 19, 2006 -
Re: A (kind of long) short story - over 13
Ok, I have sat her basically twiddling my thumbs for the last few minutes wondering what to say. I would say wow, but that has already been said enough already. ...
Apr 17, 2006
