User avatar

dele24

  • Lounge, The Re: Do Good Grades Really Matter?

    Not going to university does not necessarily mean bad job, dead end career. There are tons of options that you don't have to go to uni for, you can be ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    I like the idea of a squid, especially the fact that it squirts out ink, very good idea. Go the squid :D (well since its obvious that it isnt going ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    I am annoyed. I went to town today to get something that was advertised on TV from Hammer Hardware, and guess what? When I get there it says that they ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Horse!!! I love horses, they move so elegantly and riding them is so much fun. I think a horse should be the YWS mascot because they can be symbolic of ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Plotting - The Motivational Way

    There are some good tips in there, thanks for sharing them :) Another thing you might want to do once you have your main characters is to simply free write ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Good Grades Really Matter?

    For me good grades really mattered, that was what i went to school for, I was a total geek. But now, I'm not going to university (although I really want ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat This Sunday, April 30, @ 3 pm EDT

    Yeah, I love the new chatroom. :thumb: \:D/ *Tries to find even more time she can spend on YWS* You couldn't have put an extra hour in the day aswell, ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to write chapters...

    Yeah, thanks a lot Snoink, I so plan to use these when I write the next chapters of my novel, I think they will help me get the issues clearly ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When do I describe looks?

    Well, personally, I do not like when they are described looking at their reflection in a puddle, lake or mirror, or in a newspaper (such as in Alex by Tessa ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The A to W List Of How To Annoy People

    These are cool, especially this one: Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears. Kinda reminds me of gollum in the two towers

    May 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    *yelling* I'm on the internet (when mum picked up the phone and I could hear the internet sound thingy)

    May 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat This Sunday, April 30, @ 3 pm EDT

    I guess I can make it, if my calcualtions are correct it means I will have be on here at 7am Monday. Then again my caculations may not be correct ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Sweetie!

    Oh my goodness, this just made me remember the 'pantry afternoon' that we had before my friend got married.We had to call each other by these pet names we had ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch. 14

    I like it :) :D I missed out on everything before chapter 13 so I had to go back and find all your chapters from the start, and I have ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    My favorite story from Roald Dahl is definitely FAntastic Mr. Fox. My 8 year old mind read it, and loved it. Yeah, go Fantastic Mr fox, I haven't read it ...

    Apr 28, 2006


“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables