User avatar

dele24

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    a bridge to terebithia BORING This book was read out to me in class and I quite liked it, but then again I was away for the ending, never caught ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How Many Normal People Enjoy Tolstoy?

    I have tired to read Anna karenina, I really, truly tried. I got both books out of the Library and was determined to read it, but i got halfway through ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    i have just finished the Tiggy Tompson trilogy but Tessa Duder and am now onto the Girl in Times Square by Paulina Simmons

    May 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the internet

    Stuff I wouldn't have known? A lot. Loads. I learn mostly everything from the internet. I agree, there are heaps of things I wouldn't know if it wasn't fot the ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    What about the Spice Girls????? Thye have been playing on the radio at work several times and me and my workmate know all the words to most of them and ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Horses! Horses! And... Horses!

    Yeah, I love horses too. Yes, you call getting on a horse mounting and you are always supposed mount from the left side. Why? Becasue thats the way its traditionally ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    I am horrible at typing, I can't touch type, I tried to learn just a little while ago but I haven't had the time of patience to continue. As a ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    I think Kangaroos are a bit Australiana-ish, considering that this is not an Australian site. Also I seem to be visualizing a kangaroo in boxing gloves much more easily than ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 cause its intersting but a bit wierd

    May 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If You Had A Million Dollars...

    I would donate half of it to the Watchtower and Tract society, and with the rest I would: Buy myself a house for 237000 (I know exactly which house I'd ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #3

    First of all, it depends how long the paragraph is, if it is rather short then maybe, just maybe it might be a conicidence. But if it was longer then ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    My day was terrible, I didn't do as well or as much as I could have done at work which made me feel bad, and I had a relapse and ...

    May 5, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cold Case

    Cold Case Prologue: Elena sighed as she looked at the clock. It was nearly two hours past her home time. It was typical, Amanda would be sick on the busiest ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    robot

    May 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Leap

    May 4, 2006


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind