User avatar

dele24

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Mortar

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    My favorite book is The Butterfly Tattoo by Philip Pullman. It's one of his lesser known books but I just love it!!! I'm yet to meet someone who has read ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1-Untitled

    I like it, its interesting and there is some good description in there. If you don't mind me saying its just a tad predictable, early on especially when you say ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Story competition

    The competition I want to enter has this you have to agree to: I certify that the manuscript entered by me is my own original unaided work, and has not ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Extraordinaries

    I really enjoyed this. I like Meg, she is interesting, a little too much info thrown in there about her childhood, but she is cool and I want to learn ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyssa - Part One

    I crept up to the top of the stairs, crouching down so I could spy on the front door. The overnight bag, swollen with my dad’s gear waited patiently to ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dark Horizons

    Deep beneath the parched, dusty surface of Scientific Research Facility Number 51's outer boundaries; an entity long hidden from the world stirred within its confines. There is something just a ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    horizontal

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: sims

    Yeah I like the sims too, I havent played it for ages though because when i do I tend to get obsessed and play it for hours. I have the ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wings

    I like this, and I agree with most of what Claudette said. There was a sentence that could be rewritten: Her skin was beyond pale; it was white as new ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wings

    I like this, and I agree with most of what Claudette said. There was a sentence that could be rewritten: Her skin was beyond pale; it was white as new ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Well my day was pretty much the same as usual. I went to work as usua at 7am in the morning, grated about 7 blocks of cheese by hand among ...

    May 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cold Case

    Thanks Dream Deep, you've given me a lot to think about and I have also realised that it has to be raining, absolutely pouring with rain. Why? because it has ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Suggestions, anyone?

    Theres no buisness Like show business Like no buisiness I know Everything about it is appealing Everything that traffic will allow No where can you get that special feeling Than ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    I reread all the time too. I love it. i usually read quite fast thoruhg the first time (I have a habit of staying up to all hours of the ...

    May 9, 2006


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy